Your cart is currently empty!
Can you think of someone more hated in America than Mark Zuckerberg? That’s rhetorical, of course you can, but he is one of the bad guys. We have confirmed pedos running the country but Zuckerberg is bad news. He single-handedly created the ultimate boomer psyop machine in Facebook, sold his soul to the deep state, and attempting to buy an entire Hawaiian island to make it a compound1.
Looking back at the Cambridge Analytica scandal from 2018 and more recently the information revealed2 from the Twitter files, it’s clear that Facebook has a huge impact on boomers and it has a direct connection to three letter agencies across the USG. While Facebook is not unique in their cozy position with the FBI, they are on a different level of corruption when you consider the scale and reach of the social network.
2024 Facebook Users
As of the most recent reports on Statista, Facebook has 243 million users in the US, a whopping 72% of the population. This is massively impressive but also makes you wonder just how deep the state has its claws sunk into the juggernaut. While the USG parades Mark around Congress like a plaything, it is all just a show to show the public that Congressmen can ask tough questions, that never result in anything.
A query on ChatGPT pulled a number of specific instances Zuckerberg has testified and Facebook has been represented many more. Here is that list for reference:
- Cambridge Analytica Data Scandal: Zuckerberg testified in April 2018 about the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, where the unauthorized collection of personal data of millions of Facebook users was discussed. This scandal raised serious concerns about data privacy and security on Facebook.
- Misinformation and Content Regulation: In his testimonies, Zuckerberg addressed the issue of misinformation on Facebook, including the challenges in combating false news stories and misleading information. The exact dates for this topic are not specified, but it has been a recurring subject in his appearances before Congress.
- Market Competition and Monopoly Concerns: Zuckerberg’s testimony also touched on concerns about Facebook’s dominance in the social media and online advertising spaces. This includes discussions about Facebook’s acquisitions of Instagram and WhatsApp and their impact on market competition. The specific dates for these discussions are not detailed in the sources.
- Data Privacy and Protection Measures: He emphasized Facebook’s commitment to data privacy in his testimonies and outlined the measures taken by the company to enhance user data protection. These discussions likely coincided with his appearances regarding the Cambridge Analytica scandal in April 2018.
- Government Regulation and Policy: Zuckerberg discussed the role of government regulation in managing social media platforms, expressing cautious support for certain regulations. The details about the exact dates of these discussions are not specified in the sources.
- Response to Specific Incidents: Zuckerberg provided insights into Facebook’s response to specific incidents, like the Cambridge Analytica scandal. This was primarily discussed during his April 2018 testimony.
So anyway, Mark Zuckerberg has incredible power. In my opinion, he has 1,000% been compromised and is an agent of the state. But the icing on top, is that after all he has built, through it all, it looks like the Chad Winklevoss twins are going to have his lunch. Gemini set to be a custodian in the great monetary war for the Bitcoin ETF’s. No telling how large their BTC position is these days. I don’t have a dog in the fight, I am just saying it is chef’s kiss that after all the building and collusion, the twins are gonna finally beat him down. All this assumes Zuckerberg does not have a meaningful BTC position. Considering his failed launch of Libra shitcoin, I mean stablecoin, I imagine is is long USD.